1. performance, including gain/(loss) calculations.
2. A one-two page report describing and summarizing the results, including by not limited to some or all of the following:
· Company Name & Ticker Symbol: BIOGEN stock (BIIB)
· Expectations of performance at the beginning of the assignment.
· Compare/contrast expected performance vs. actual performance
· Comment on results of actual performance (include dollar amount gain/(loss) and annualized % rate gain/(loss).
· Comment on long-term vs. short-term performance results and corresponding investment strategy (long-term vs. short-term).
· Lessons learned about stock selection and tracking of performance, including expectations compared to real performance.
· Application(s) of this assignment to tracking a forecast to actual (variance analysis).
· A weekly diary of things learned, emotions felt, etc. as the stock price changes (the diary is not part of the report – it is separate).
· Overall recommendation on buy/hold/sell stock.