1. What is the foundation of morals? In other words, what does the theory 'utilitarianism' claim?
2. What is Mill's response to the objection that “utilitarianism is a doctrine worthy of swine?” (Hint: h has three response)
3. What problem for Mill's theory does virtue pose?
4. Why are moderation, self-control and sober reflection not unconditinally good?
5. Why would someone object that utlitarianism is flawed because there is not time to calculate consequences?
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 20/11/2015
- Budget: $20