Imagine your manager has requested that everyone in the company take the StrengthsFinder test. Now, your manager has asked you to put together a training tool on how to best coach and develop employees in the decision-making process who have varied strengths.
Write a three to five (3-5) page document for your manager in which you:
- Describe a decision-making process for employees with two different strengths. Determine how the process might be approached differently for each employee to produce the best results. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Explain how a manager could develop employees with different strengths. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the decision-making process management uses to develop viable courses of action to a variety of management situations.
- Explain the multiple aspects of the managerial planning process and the application of various business- and corporate-level strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics