A minimum of 1200 words for numbers 1-4…….3 scholarly sources……..no plagarism
1. Developing an Organizational and Global Ethical Culture and the Benefits of Business Ethics
Define what is meant by an organizational ethical culture. Then, identify and describe the four primary benefits of business ethics.
2. Resolving Ethical Business Challenges â€“ Acme Corporation
Read the Acme Corporation scenario on pp. 26-27, paying particular attention to the trips to Cancun and Las Vegas. Answer the following:
1) How do those trips fit with the organizational culture at Acme?
2) Amber clearly thinks that there is nothing wrong. Describe where you think the line should be drawn between developing better customer relationships and your own personal values.
3. Avid Life Media
Read the Chapter Two debate issue on page 37. Using a stakeholder perspective, clearly state whether you think the services offered by Avid Life Media (ALM) are socially responsible or not. Defend your recommendations using a stakeholder perspective to show how the positive and negative impacts balance out for various stakeholder groups.
4. Resolving Ethical Business Challenges â€“ Bounce Corporation
Read the Bounce Corporation scenario on pp. 54-55, paying particular attention to the ethical issues related to the Breakaway project. Answer the following:
1) What are the three primary ethical issues?
2) Describe the socially responsible action that the Breakaway project should follow for each of those issues. Defend your recommendations using a stakeholder perspective to show how the positive and negative impacts balance out for various stakeholder groups.