For this assignment, you will conduct research and track the evolution of the concept of self-incrimination through the case law.
- Locate seven to 10 Supreme Court self-incrimination cases related to the Fifth Amendment and provide a brief synopsis of each and how each made a change over the existing doctrine or understanding of the principle.
- Then, create a PowerPoint presentation to convey the findings to an audience.
- Slides should be clear and the narrative should be contained within the notes section of the PowerPoint presentation.
- You will provide a brief synopsis of each in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
- You may not use the same case you chose for your discussion board post as one of your seven to 10 cases.
- Your PowerPoint presentation must be at least 10 slides, not including title and reference slides.
- APA citations of the case law must be included throughout the presentation also.
At www.ukbestessays.net, we help students cope with college assignments and write papers on a wide range of topics. We deal with academic writing, creative writing, and technical assignments.
Send us an email:
SMS or WhatsApp:
+1 (940) 905 5542