Benchmark – Bringing Innovation to an Organization
Throughout this course, you have been methodically investigating, analyzing, and proposing solutions for supporting innovative thinking within an organization. In this assignment, you will bring it all together in a final culminating assignment. The goal of the assignment is to persuade the organization to hire you to implement your innovative structures and strategies.
Create a persuasive video of your compelling vision for organizational innovation revival within the organization. Choose the most essential pieces from your assignments in Topics 3-7 to include in your 3-4 minute pitch, along with the steps to maintain your innovation structure.
For the video component of the assignment, you will create a document with the video access link and submit this document to your instructor.
In addition, you are required to submit the script of your pitch.
You are free to choose the method you are most comfortable using in order to create your video. Some options are a smartphone, tablet, video camera, or webcam. Upload your video to YouTube and copy that link in to a document for your instructor. You reserve the right to make the video public or private. Make sure to include:
- An overview of the organization’s history.
- An assessment of the innovative culture within the organization.
- A concise personal vision that describes yourself as an innovative leader.
- An overview of your proposed organizational structure to improve innovation within the organization.
- A summary highlighting your strategy for engaging innovative employees and fostering a climate of learning and development.
- Steps you need to take and maintain in order to keep the innovation momentum within the organization.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.