The assessment task is due on the date specified by your assessor. Any variations to this arrangement must be approved in writing by your assessor.
Submit this document with any required evidence attached. See specifications below
The candidate will demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to apply organisational leadership in change management through influencing and shaping an organisational culture that is receptive to and embraces the opportunities for change. They will also demonstrate their ability to use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems and use communication skills to demonstrate their understanding of theoretical concepts and to transfer knowledge and ideas to others.
This assessment task consists of preparing a written report based on the given article. (Please refer to Appendix 1 – Task 2). You are then required to summarise the recommendations given in the article related developing a diverse workforce to maximise the organisation’s strategic advantage in dealing with change.
There is no specific format for the written report, however, students are required to cover the following topics in their report:
Appendix 1 – Assessment Task 2
Please refer to the article available at:
by Hayes “THE BALANCING ACT – CREATING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE – Research and insights that impact your world of work”.
The article is also provided separately for your reference.
- meet with your assessor to clarify the questions if required
- provide suitable examples where necessary
- give reference to information you have gathered from any additional sources
- submit your notes.
- plan and implement a strategic review of organisational culture in an organisation and develop a vision for the future
- research and anticipate the likelihood of change for the organisation
- identify, support and promote the advantages of change to stakeholders by communication, role modelling and celebrating success
- embed change management into organisational policies, procedures and practices including recruitment, training, procurement and resourcing
- implement and monitor change management in a continuous improvement cycle.
- No variation of the task is required.
- Documentation can be submitted electronically or posted in the mail.
Your assessor will be looking for your ability to: