Select a company and analyze how it uses the Internet to better educate its current and potential customers about its products in order to build greater brand recognition.
Complete the following:
- Select a firm that uses the Internet to offer consumers detailed and helpful information on its products.
- Describe the selected firm and its business.
- Locate the firm’s Web site. Analyze the Web site and how the firm uses it for brand recognition.
- Explain how the Web site is used to educate customers about the firm’s products. Provide examples.
- Describe how the Web site is used to create a lasting, favorable impression of the firm with customers. For example, consider how the firm may use its Web site to increase top-of-mind awareness of its products.
- Describe how the strategies used may affect customer behavior toward the firm’s products.
Use proper APA style and formatting. The paper should be 4-5 pages in length.