BUSINESS PROBLEM ASSESSMENTOverview Assume that you have been hired as a business consultant for CapraTek, where you will be assessing the needs of the organization for improving organizational effect
STUCK with your assignment? When is it due? Hire our professional essay experts who are available online 24/7 for an essay paper written to a high standard at a reasonable price.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
BUSINESS PROBLEM ASSESSMENTOverview
Assume that you have been hired as a business consultant for CapraTek, where you will be assessing the needs of the organization for improving organizational effectiveness. You will develop a business report where you will formulate three business problems that justify the need for a project related to leadership, information systems, and marketing management. Your audience for this business report is senior executives for the company, who will decide whether to sponsor and support the project.
You may want to review the articles as you work through this assignment.
- Shufutinsky, A., Deporres, D., Long, B., & Sibel, J. R. (2020). Shock leadership development for the modern era of pandemic management and preparedness. International Journal of Organizational Innovation, 13(1), 20–42.
- Li, T., & Chan, Y. E. (2019). Dynamic information technology capability: Concept definition and framework development. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 28(4), 101575.
- Lepkowska-White, E., Parsons, A., & Berg, W. (2019). Social media marketing management: An application to small restaurants in the US. International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, 13(3), 321–345.
Write a 4–5 page business report in which you provide the following:
- Write a one-page executive summary that highlights your report.
Formulate three business problems that justify the need for a project.
- Develop a specific business problem for each of the following three areas: leadership, information systems, and marketing management.
- For each of the three business problems, describe how it relates to concerns that businesspeople in the larger industry, field, or area care about.
- Support your problem statements by presenting evidence from scholarly literature.
- For each of the three problem statements include an illustration that shows how the problem was narrowed down using a fishbone diagram (Ishikawa diagram) or a cause-and-effect diagram, where you identified the problem, worked out the major factors involved, identified possible causes, and analyzed your diagram to determine the focus of your problem statement.
- Select one of your problems and propose a potential Riipen project for CapraTek that can be completed by a Capella learner and is related to your problem statement. You will not be doing anything in Riipen, except using the website to see examples. Be sure to detail the scope of the potential project.
Your report should include the following headings:
- Executive Summary.
- Leadership Business Problem.
- Information Systems Business Problem.
- Marketing Business Problem.
- Project Proposals.
Using Riipen to find Project Example
Here is what to do to explore projects in Riipen:
Select the Riipen link, which will take you to the Riipen homepage. Select “Explore” in the upper ribbon. This will take you to the Explore page. You will see where you are asked to sign in. DO NOT SIGN IN OR REGISTER. Select “Explore” in the upper right-hand ribbon again and you will get a drop-down menu. Select “Projects” from the drop-down menu. You will then see a list of projects. You can type in the Search bar (on the left) a topic (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, etc.) and this will take you to specific projects on your selected topic. Again, DO NOT SIGN IN OR REGISTER.
If you do register and sign in to Riipen, you will only be able to see projects by selecting the “Explore” link and then selecting the Company option. You will then only be able to look for projects by company, which is a slower process.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines:
- Before you submit: Before submitting your assignment, you are required to use Recite to check that your in-text citations match the reference list at the end of your assignment. Recite also checks for stylistic errors related to referencing. Make any corrections to your assessment based on the Recite report.
For this assessment:
- You are required to follow the Standard Naming Convention requirements for any files you upload. You will find the requirements in the DBA Submissions Requirements page.
- Written communication: Use error-free doctoral-level writing, with original (non-plagiarized) content, logical phrasing, and accurate word choices.
- Scholarship: Use at least 5 professionally reputable sources to support your main points and analysis. Be sure to include scholarly sources. Course readings may be included among the 5 required sources.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 4–5 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the cover page, illustrations, reference page, and appendix.
- Font and font size: Consistent, APA-compliant font, 12 point.
Everyone needs a little help with academic work from time to time. Hire the best essay writing professionals working for us today!
Get a 15% discount for your first order
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper