In this assignment, you will choose an existing organization to benchmark and complete a ROI case analysis. A case analysis describes the organization, the problem or issue the organization is attempting to address, the perspectives on or alternative solutions for the problem or issue, and your informed recommendation for the potential solution to the problem or issue. Your case analysis should include references gathered from professional and academic sources to justify your reasoning. In at least one thousand words, please include the following information:
- What existing organization did you choose for the case analysis, and why did you choose it?
- What problem or issue is the organization attempting to address?
- Did the organization receive a positive return on investment (ROI) for its change plan? Why or why not?
- What other organizations are attempting to address the problem or issue, and how do their perspectives on or alternative solutions for the problem or issue differ in terms of return on investment (ROI)?
- What is your recommendation for the potential solution to the problem or issue at Heavy WorX? Considering your findings, what might be the potential return on investment (ROI) at Heavy WorX for this solution?
NB: The essential outcomes of the diagnostic process are to identify the
preliminary root causes for specific problems, analyze the data, and
present them to senior leaders in a meaningful way so that effective
solutions can be identified. Once feedback has been provided to senior
leaders, the OD practitioner can begin to develop a strategy for an
action plan. At this point, senior leaders may want to know the return
on investment (ROI) of an action plan.