Review Chapters 7, 10, and 12 in the course textbook.
Chapter 7, Business-Government Relations
Chapter 10, Managing for Sustainability
Chapter 12, Regulating and Managing Information Technology
Along with the chapter readings, pay particular attention to the following case in Chapter 7:
Should E-Cigarettes Be Regulated?
Prepare a 500-word posting identifying the major points from the chapter readings. Conclude the post by considering the following case questions:
- Should the U.S. and other national governments ban or more severely regulate the manufacture, sale and use of e-cigarettes, why or why not?
- Which stakeholders are most affected by the sale and regulation of e-cigarettes?
- Is the tobacco industry demonstrating a strategy of working in a collaborative partnership with the FDA by its voluntary warning labels on e-cigarettes?
- Using the elements of public policy, presented earlier in this chapter, identify the inputs, goals, tools, and effects of the FDA’s effort to regulate e-cigarettes.
- What reasons, discussed earlier in this chapter, could the FDA or other national regulatory agencies use to justify greater regulatory control of e-cigarettes?
This initial post should be completed in next 4 days, Once you submit this post i will send you posts of 2 classmate and You will have to provide meaningful comment or question (150 words minimum) to the postings of two classmates on 5th day.
Chapter reading synopsis has to be 500 words, case questions can be answered in brief.
I will share PDF version of book