Create a grand strategy matrix for an organization of your choice.
Ideally, the company you choose will be a familiar one and one to which
you have easy access, such as your place of employment or a company
close to where you live. You may use the same organization for other
assessments in this course.
You may wish to review the suggested readings listed in the Resources
as well as do your own research into completing a grand strategy matrix
to prepare for this assessment.
Complete the following:
- Answer the following questions:
- Is your chosen organization in a weak or strong competitive position?
- Is the market growth rapid or slow?
- Complete a grand strategy matrix for your chosen organization
using the Grand Strategy Matrix Template linked in the Resources under
the Required Resources headings.
- Compare whether the organization’s strategies are aligned with the
relevant quadrant strategies, and write a half-page summary on the
differences and changes you identify. Make recommendations for changes
to the organization’s strategy based on your observations.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: If you use sources, ensure that resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point