Hi, please answer the following points:
- Define and discuss the concept of ethics in business.
- Analyze the role of “ethics” in negotiations, supporting your position.
- What does bargaining in good faith mean?
- What strategies in negotiating may be viewed as unethical? Contrast this with bargaining in good faith.
- Based on the devotional for the workshop, how would a servant leader approach negotiating a contract? Would this be similar to bargaining in good faith?
- Provide a detailed post that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking. 200 words in length and is to include a minimum of two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) Holley, W. H., Jennings, K. M., & Wolters, R. S. (2012). The labor relations process (10th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western., and (b) Ethical Breakdowns Article (Attached)