Pick a country in Latin America to open a business (clothing and country). Please give a brief overview of the business, why you chose the business and why you chose the country. As part of your analysis, provide an overview of how you would prepare your expatriate manager (may not hire a local manager) for his/her task of setting up the facility in that country. Discuss the various cultural implications.
Special attention should be paid to:
- legal issues
- cross-cultural management of employees
- conﬂict resolution
- the inﬂuence of religion in the workplace.
In order to receive maximum credit your paper must:
- Include in-text citations and references compliant with the APA format.
- The paper must be between 450 – 500 words, using double-spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- The paper’s last paragraph will have the heading LESSONS LEARNED in which you will generalize what you have learned from the week’s research and readings.
- Your research must use a minimum of two outside resources. Do not use the textbook as a source.
- Include the paper’s total word count at the bottom of the last page. Do not include the cover page or reference page in the word count.