You have joined a new hospital and you have been reading some internal documents. You find that the hospital conducted a job satisfaction survey among its staff three years earlier. A market research firm had conducted the survey, analyzed the data, and provided results.
- How will you evaluate this report?
- Suppose you decide to do a follow-up study. How will you design it?
- What are the considerations in data collection?
- Would you rely on self-reported data or seek an objective measure?
- How will you analyze the data?