Educational organizations are innately driven to improve learning for the student, which also influences the teachers, community, and, for some organizations, the parents. For this project, identify an educational problem that affects student learning and possibly the parents and community (depending on the identified educational organization). In a proposal to your superiors (e.g., superintendent, university president…), provide the following:
- Identify and clearly define the problem.
- Identify and clearly define the preferred outcome.
- Devise strategies to secure the change,
- List at least five strategies
- Explain why the strategies were chosen.
- Develop an action plan.
- Select the best two strategies and propose the best way to implement them.
- Be convincing and realistic
- Support the implementation process with relevant and scholarly literature.
- Address the implications for the suggested change.
- Present the possible outcomes, both positive and negative (pros and cons).
- Address the possibility of resistance and how your proposal will overcome the resistance.
Length: 12 pages, not including the title and reference pages
References: Support your work with a minimum of ten scholarly resources.
Your proposal should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.