For Part II of the Population Health assignment, propose an intervention to address the health issue for your selected at-risk population.
Include the following in a 1,250–1,500-word paper: Obesity Among Low-Income Women (attached) part I
- Synthesize Parts I and II into a final paper.
- Propose an evidence-based intervention relevant to your population-based health issue that can be implemented to improve health outcomes or decrease disparities for the at-risk population. Discuss the evidence supporting your proposed intervention and explain why your proposed intervention is realistic and appropriate for the population.
- Outline a plan for implementing your proposed intervention for your at-risk population. Include community and interprofessional stakeholders needed for collaboration, permissions needed, and potential costs for implementation.
- Discuss potential challenges to implementation and ways these can be addressed.
- Identify a public health or health promotion theory and explain how it can be used to support the implementation of your intervention. Refer to and cite the seminal article for your theory.
- Discuss the expected outcomes for the proposed intervention and how the outcomes will be measured to determine the efficacy of your proposed intervention. What is your plan if your outcomes do not show the desired improvement?
- As a doctoral learner, what other factors do you believe contribute to the pervasiveness of the health issue for the at-risk group? Provide examples. As a doctoral learner, explain how you can advocate for social justice, equity, and ethical policies for this at-risk group. How can this be applied to different arenas in health care?
Feedback: a scholarly paper shall open with an introduction paragraph. What is the purpose of this paper, and what are the pertinent topics that this paper will cover (per the assignment questions)? — be sure to add to part 1 (included)