For the individual assignment, a table in Word is fine. You can easily get your points across in the table, there is no need to write an entire paper. You should have three columns, the first listing the bullet points, the second column title “For profit” and the last “Not for profit”.
Create a matrix that contrasts the differences between marketing in for-profit and not-for-profit health care organizations.
Include the following in your matrix:
- Centralized versus decentralized format of management
- Strategic goals of the organizations
- Variation in the access to the capital market
- Strategic marketing differences between these two types of organizations
- Quality attributes of the two types of organizations
- The management of pricing and volume
Cite at least 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).