For this assignment, you will perform the following steps as you begin your analysis of the data provided.
Within the TC Ice Cream Excel Workbook, review the sheet “Data Dictionary.” This will help you understand the data provided and specific information about each variable. Review the sheet “TC Ice Cream Data.” DO NOT EDIT this data.
Next, you will calculate the central tendency of the TC Ice Cream data set using the average, median, minimum, maximum, and range. You will also create multiple charts to present the descriptive analysis you performed.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Create a table to represent the average, median, minimum, maximum and range values for each variable. Within the TC Ice Cream Excel Worksheet, use the sheet “Descriptive Statistics” to create the following table.
- Use Excel formulas to calculate the average, median, minimum, maximum, and range values for each of the quantitative variables (Quantity Sold, Advertising Expenses, Flavor Rating, Social Media Posts, Event Promotions).
Create charts to represent the key variables of the data. Within the TC Ice Cream Excel Worksheet, use the sheet “Overall Analysis” to create the charts listed below. It is recommended that you use pivot tables/pivot charts to create the visualizations. Feel free to use this sheet to create any additional visualizations that might help you better understand the data.
- Create a pie chart using the qualitative variable Region and the quantitative variable Quantity Sold to provide a visualization of percentage overview of quantity sold by region.
- Create a line chart (also known as a trend chart) using the qualitative variable Date and the quantitative variable Quantity Sold to provide a visualization displaying quantity sold by month.
- Create a bar chart using the qualitative variable Flavor and the quantitative variable Quantity Sold to provide a visualization displaying quantity sold by flavor.
- Use the Module One PowerPoint Template to create a PowerPoint presentation that explains the data and its key variables. This should include key visualizations and analysis to support your answers. The PowerPoint Template includes specific questions to answer as you explain the data and variables. Use the visualizations and data analysis you created in the “Descriptive Statistics” and “Overall Analysis” sheets to support your analysis.
What to Submit
- TC Ice Cream Excel Workbook: Submit the TC Ice Cream Excel Workbook. For this assignment, work should be completed in the “Descriptive Statistics” and “Overall Analysis” sheets.
- PowerPoint Presentation: Submit a PowerPoint Presentation using the Module One PowerPoint Template. If references are included, they should be cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.https://www.mediafire.com/file/4gerr49dz9ehinu/TC+Ice+Cream+Excel+Workbook-2.xlsx/file