- Please provide a web-link of the museum/gallery (including artwork) or studio/art-making demo you will discuss.
- Please provide the basic information such as artist name/instructor’s name, title of artwork, year it was created, medium, artistic styles, and etc.
- Please add your opinions, learning (including the reason you chose the work), and other discussion points in 15 or more sentences, not including the basic information.
- You can begin your search of artworks, galleries/museums, studios, materials, and techniques with the following links.
- File Upload
- Text Entry
- Please don’t do any one of those topics because I have them already.
1- The Conservator’s eye: Marble statue of a wounded warrior
2- The name of Museum: Uffizi Gallery
The title of artwork: Moses undergoing Trial by Fire
3- The name of the museum: Rijksmuseum Gallery the title of artwork: The love letter by Johannes
4- The White House.
5- The fall of man (Adam and Eve)
6- The love letter