- Select 1 of the federal acts or laws listed below:
- False Claims Act
- Physician Self-Referral Law
- Anti-Kickback Statute
- Create a 10-minute, 9- to 12-slide voice-over presentation using either Microsoft® PowerPoint® or websites like Google Slides™, Adobe® Slate, or Prezi™.
Explain the following in your presentation:
- How the selected federal act or law has an impact on health care
- Which penalties are incurred for violating it
- How a compliance department would monitor the organization to ensure that it was compliant with that law or act
- Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality). At least one must be scholarly or peer-reviewed.
Format according to APA guidelines. A title slide, introductory slide, conclusion slide, and references slide included. Cite all sources. Speaker notes must be included throughout.