“Broadsides” were a popular during the Renaissance. People printed a single sheet with:
- funny stories
- weather predictions for farmers
- or opinions about current events
They were passed from person to person.Most people couldn’t read so they’d gather around someone who could.
Follow these instructions:
- Write at least three paragraphs of text
- Write something personal about how you feel about history or this class
- Include at least one graphic or picture
- Use an old style font that will make your page look historic
- Change the background color to look like old paper
Use your best writing skills.Remember, a good paragraph has at least 3-5 sentences.Be sure to spellcheck your work before you turn it in for a grade.You can send your writing as an attachment in a message to your teacher.
Use thisrubricto see how this assignment will be graded.