**If you would like to skip my tangent about the artwork displayed on the “Hebrew Creation Story” slide then go to 5:31.**
*For your answers you must use at least four different mythological traditions.
1. Give an example of a cultural hero.
2. Give an example of a primordial divinity being fashioned into the world/universe.
3. Give an example of human beings created from mud or dirt.
4. Give an example of primordial waters.
5. Choose one other example of a trope, either from the list I gave you or one you know from outside the class, and explain how it works in one of these stories (not in another story you heard somewhere else).