Write a Javaâ„¢ application using NetBeansâ„¢ Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson. Consider the following factors:
- A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of <Add a salary figure here>.
- A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salespersonâ€™s annual sales. The current commission is <Add a percentage here> of total sales.
- The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.
The Javaâ„¢ application should meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the applicationâ€™s controlling class (a controlling class is where the main function resides).
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.