make money by treating your employees well and respecting the environment, similar
to a business such as Patagonia, Inc.
- Based on the case study, conduct quality research using resources available from quality online resources (not Wikipedia), books, journals, court decisions, interviews, etc. Don’t forget to use your text: Law, Business, and Society, 10th edition MCADAMS
- Analyze the situation posed for your Case Study
- You will prepare a written Case Study in accordance with the following outline:
- Introduce your topic, and define the problem you will be solving
- Divide your Case Study into appropriate subsections based on the readings in your text and your independent research, including:
- Background information
- Subsections specifically related to your topic
- Problem solutions or decisions
- Include useful charts and other graphics if they add to your Case Study
- Summarize your Case Study by preparing a conclusion
- Include at least three properly formatted references using APA format. Your text counts as a resource.
- Your Case Study should be a minimum of five pages, double-spaced, including a title page and your references