Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
Discussion due prior to this paper we have to provide a brief overview of the product for which you are
going to write your Marketing Plan. Why did you choose it? Which
elements of the plan are you having difficulty with? What additional
information would be needed to make the most informed strategic
decisions for the future implementation of your plan?
My product is a company I am calling “Movies Unlimited” it is similar to Netflex except that any movie is available. You pay for the service and if you want to buy a movie for an additional fee that is an option.
Develop a 12- to14-page marketing plan (not including
the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs) for any product of
your choice. Your marketing plan must:
- Analyze the specific marketplace situation in
detail, including organizational strengths, weaknesses, environmental
opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis).
- Develop an organizational mission statement, and forecast performance goals using your situational analysis.
- Design a marketing strategy based upon your objectives.
- Create an appropriate integrated marketing mix,
which will include your ability to effectively appeal to the specific
market segments you will be targeting.
- Develop a written summary and specific recommendations for the implementation of your plan.
the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs), and formatted
according to APA style