Assignment 1: Marketing Plan Part F: Final Marketing Plan
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Assignment 1 is comprised of all of the marketing plan sections. Add any recommendations and updates based on faculty feedback and / or additional research.
Transfer related information from Journal entries 1 through 5 to the Marketing Plan Template. In this assignment you must do the following:
- cover each section in the marketing plan in detail
- update your marketing plan to reflect recommendations made by faculty, and newly researched information
- complete all of the sections in the marketing plan template
Complete the your marketing plan in the Marketing Plan Template, located in Week 1 of the course shell, and include the following:
- Provide a detailed description of your company in the form of an executive summary. The description should include, at a minimum, the productâ€™s name, trademark, color, shape, packaging, labeling, and any characteristics that you deem relevant.
- Describe the companyâ€™s target market in terms of its size, competitors, and the specific needs and wants of potential customers that your product or service is likely to satisfy.
- Describe both the companyâ€™s Unique Selling Position (USP) and its marketing objectives.
- Analyze the pricing strategy relative to the companyâ€™s pricing objective, and internal and external factors that could affect the pricing of the companyâ€™s products or services.
- Determine the distribution strategy in terms of your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels.
- Outline the promotional strategy in relation to marketing objectives, advertising program, and public relations activity.
- Recommend three to four (3-4) action steps that you could take in order to move your plan forward.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.