- Read the attached article titled as “The elements of good judgement- How to improve your decision-making” by Sir Andrew Likierman, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learnt in the course about improving decision-making and problem solving skills? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 300-500 words)
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism