Refer to the balance sheet and statement of shareholders’ equity of the company you’ve selected to analyze. Research and answer the following:
- What was the total stockholders’ equity?
- What seems to be the main reason for the change in stockholders’ equity?
- What is the largest component of stockholders’ equity?
- Does the company have any preferred stock? What is the dividend rate? How many shares are issued and outstanding?
- How many shares of common stock are authorized, issued, and outstanding at the end?
- Refer to the statement of shareholders’ equity. Did the company declare any dividends? If so how much? What was the dividend per share?
- Has the company repurchased any of its own shares? What is the total effect on shareholders’ equity of the repurchase?
- What is the return on stockholders’ equity? What is the rate of return on common stockholders’ equity?
This research assignment will help you to prepare the report and the financial analysis spreadsheets that comprise your final project.
I ATTACHED THE OTHER ONES WORKED ON FOR THE PROJECT THE COMPANY THAT WAS CHOSEN AND THE SAMPLE PAPER FOR THIS MODULE