Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
- Read Chapter 9 in Applied Psychology in Talent Management. attached
- Read the Strategic Workforce Planning—A Vital Business Activity article.
- Complete the Big 5 Test (Links to an external site.). Note: The Big 5 personality traits are the most thoroughly researched personality taxonomy (Cascio & Aguinis, 2019). Take a screenshot or print the results for reflection on this discussion and your personal use. You will not submit these results.
After you have completed the Big 5 personality traits test, compare your results with the Big Five Inventory (BFI) (Links to an external site.) resource. Then use the O*NET website to search for possible careers that compliment your personality dimensions and facets. The O*NET Work Styles (Links to an external site.) search or O*NET Work Values (Links to an external site.) search can assist with this.
Finally, for your initial post address the following:
- Discuss each of your personality dimensions. In your judgement, was the survey accurate and why?
- What careers did you find based on the Big Five personality dimensions?
- Were the suggested careers an accurate reflection of your personality? Why or why not?
- How might an employer use the questionnaire to hire the right people?
Your response should be a minimum of 200 words.
please cite refences