- Pick a favorite snack food that requires you to take at least eight steps to prepare.
- Write 1–2 pages of instructions on how to prepare the snack you picked. Imagine your audience is a group of third-grade students, approximately 8–9 years of age. Along with your instructions (in the same document), write a one-page explanation of the steps you took to create the document and the rationale for your approach.
In your document, you should:
- Write instructions and explanations clearly and briefly.
- Use appropriate tone and language for the intended purpose and audience.
- Organize the instructions and the document.
- Provide an explanation and rationale of the approach.