Preparing a professional memo (use a Microsoft Word free memo template of your choosing to prepare the case)
- Cases that are copied and pasted into the discussion area of the assignment will not be accepted. You must upload a typed professional memo. See attached example.
- Formatting is single spaced and headers may be used if needed (use sparingly). Font should be 12pt Times New Roman and margins should be set at “normal” Word settings (no extended margins needed).
- Keep memo to under 2 pages.
- Feasibility of recommendation to address main marketing issue of the case
- Ability to convince the reader this is the right course of action/justification
- Consideration of a viable way to implement the plan
Preparing a professional memo (use a Microsoft Word free memo template of your choosing to prepare the case)Cases that are copied and pasted into the discussion area of the assignment will not be acce
MKTG 3910, Spring 2021 Amazon, the Direct Marketing Pioneer: Case One Each month, more than 197 million people around the world get on their devices and visit Amazon.com. Please read the following article: https://www.smartinsights.com/digital-marketing-strategy/online-business-revenue-models/amazon-case-study/ https://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/amazons-1-click-goes-off-patent/ **These are just two articles that touch on the strategy behind Amazon and their relation to direct marketing. Feel free to do more research into the company and uncover more information on the topic as you see fit. For this case, you are to write a professional memo to a local company of your choosing. The company may not be a franchise location (nationally known – i.e. Piada, Chipotle, Biggby) and cannot have more than three locations. The memo should focus on implementing THREE direct marketing practices from Amazon and piggybacking off their success in the direct marketing arena. State the three strategies from Amazon – why is/was it successful and unique to Amazon? How can this strategy help your local company specifically? What products / services will this improve? Think about the past/present/future state of Amazon. How has one decision ultimately influenced the future of technology and user experience?