study Chapter 24, then answer the following. A total of 1 ½ to 2 pages single spaced should suffice.
I will provide TEXTBOOK.
- The Homeowners Policy you studied in Chapters 22 and 23 work for most of us. However, there are some situations when they are not available. Briefly describe the difference between the standard Homeowners policy and the Dwelling program.
- What is an Inland Marine Floater? Who might want it? Why would you need this coverage if you already have Homeowners coverage?
- You own a 20’ boat that you take to the Gulf on a trailer for fishing and cruising. Would you need coverage beyond your Homeowners policy? Why? What coverage might you buy?
- If you own a home in Florida, why should you consider the National Flood Insurance Program?
- Who might benefit from a Personal Umbrella policy? Why?