read chapter 1 for answers. SHORT ANSWERS ONLY.
- What are (a) some reasons why single employee-owner ‘solopreneurs’ remain solo and (b) why they have been generally so successful in recent decades?
- What are (a) some of the common characteristics and motivations of a small business owner and (b) what are some of the typical challenges?
- Briefly describe each of the 5 stages of small business growth.
- Briefly describe the six characteristics of a small business that is vulnerable to failure.
read chapter 2 for answers. SHORT ANSWERS ONLY.
- Aside from employee count, explain some of the key differences between a micro size enterprise and a medium size enterprise.
- From the 6 ‘archetypes’ of entrepreneur, describe 3 and add your own thoughts.
- Briefly describe each of the five myths said and thought about entrepreneurs.
- In your own words, describe the difference between effectuation theory and causation theory as it applies to entrepreneurship.
- From the 10 reasons given for small business failure, describe 3 and add your own thoughts.