IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, I HAVE WAYS TO CHECK! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 09/07/23 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Some organizations set up a selection process that is long and complex. In some people’s opinion, this kind of selection process is not only more valid but also has symbolic value. In other people’s opinion, it is way of keeping some people out of the selection process. In your post, address the following questions:
- What can the use of a long, complex selection process symbolize to job seekers?
- How do you think this would affect the organization’s ability to attract the best employees?
- Is the long and complex process equitable?
- What would you do different to attract the best candidates?
- In light of the considerations above, if you were responsible for applicant selection, how much length and complexity would you want in your selection process?
Your initial post should include at least two outside sources (e. g., credible websites, EEOC, www.eeoc.gov) to support your response.