Short Paper: Personal Behaviors
This paper will allow you to review your personal behaviors and determine how they align with your values. This analysis may include recent actions and their outcome from an individual perspective. Please be sure to focus on your inner self in this paper, as the intent here is to create a better understanding of yourself. Some basic questions to guide your writing:
- Who are you? What is your purpose here?
- What are your values and their respective definitions?
- How might you have sacrificed your values for progress in the past?
- How do you ensure that your actions are consistent with your values?
- What does it mean to BE a leader?
- What is your vision for yourself?
Please be sure to construct a values/vision statement for yourself and make sure it is clear and concrete with minimal assumptions.
This analysis and value statement is approximately 2–4 pages in length. As this is a graduate level course, use a minimum of three scholarly resources from the library within the last ten years, to provide the research support for your analysis.