esource: “The Four P’s: Marketing Strategies” video located in the Week 4 Electronic Reserve Readings
About Your Signature Assignment
Signature/Benchmark Assignments are designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. Signature/Benchmark Assignments are graded with a grading guide or an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for course/program improvements.
Choose a specific real-world hospitality business. Be sure to focus on one specific location and not the enterprise as a whole (i.e. select a business that you can easily research). For example, you might choose a resort in your area, or a restaurant at which you have dined.
Research the products/services and specific location of the business.
Develop a 700- to 850-word Marketing Plan for the business you have chosen, and address the following in your paper:
- Assess the current market for your selected business.
- Apply the four Ps of the marketing mix to your selected business.
- Develop promotional and branding strategies to expand the business.
- Describe how you would implement these marketing strategies.
- Create an infographic that highlights key aspects of your Marketing Plan.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.