Crimes impact our society in a variety of ways. Throughout this discussion, you will explore the different types of crime, how society members view the crimes and consequences for committing crimes.
6. Analyze the historical existence of white-collar crime in America (A, B, C, D, E)
7. Define how white-collar crime is unique compared to underprivileged crime (A, B, C, D, E)
8. Explain underprivileged crime and its impact on society (A, B, C, D, E)
In this discussion, explore privileged crime and underprivileged crime. Include the following topics in your post:
- Explain privileged crime.
- Explain underprivileged crime.
- How do societal members view and respond to these types of crime?
- How do these types of crimes impact society?
- How do the consequences for these types of crimes differ?
- Respond to the discussion question after researching the topic. Share with your classmates what you learned by writing a post about the topic. The post should be a minimum of 300 words. Your original discussion post must include two sources cited in APA Style.