Assignment 3: Staffing Your Intrapreneurship Plan
Due Week 9 and worth 200 points
Take the intrapreneurship plan you created for Assignment 2. Think
about the people you would need and the skills they need to possess to
effectively support your intrapreneurial business idea.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Assess the type of team you consider the most appropriate to support your intrapreneur idea.
- Tip: Check Chapter 9, page 282. Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.
- Explain how you will recruit (both internally and externally) the members of your team.
- Tip: Check Chapter 8, pages 232-234
- Identify the key position to lead your team. Then, create the job posting for the position including salary range.
- Tip: Review job descriptions using your favorite job search engine (e.g., www.careerbuilder.com, www.monster.com, www.jobing.com, etc.), and check common skills and requirements for similar positions. For the salary range, you can visit http://www.bls.gov/bls/blswage.htm or http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Country=United_States/Salary.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located
using the Strayer Learning Resources Center (LRC) / Strayer in this
assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your
name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the four (4) functions of management and effective decision
making to efficiently utilize resources and achieve organizational
- Integrate the core human resource management functions and
considerations into viable recommendations to meet the organization’s
- Examine team concepts and effective communication in the workplace.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.