Students will help the company evaluate their current culture and their preferred culture using the competing values framework by Quinn and Cameron and OCAI (Organizational Cultural Assessment Instrument) assessment. Students will make recommendations on the preferred culture aligned with the company’s goals, industry-wide trends, current situation, and employees’ expectations.
Sample student projects include
- • Designing/redesigning an internal system or process related to onboarding, recruitment and selection, employee engagement, change management, talent management, or work/life balance.
the Company’s name: the Toronto general hospital and their dealing on nurses shortage, it needs to 2500 words
- Your writing style should not be as an essay style rather critically reflected paper.
- Identify the problem from organization behavior perspective by using the secondary data (read assignment protocol). For example, you have found the issues about company’s departmentalization or problems with motivation (Expectancy theory of motivation) with the employees from your selected company.
- Now you can create a theoretical or conceptual framework on the basis of your selected company’s problem from literature review (previous published journals) or textbooks and then support the problem with the theories (for example expectancy theory of motivation) you have learned from the course. Then make the constructive recommendation for the issues.
- Rest all the protocol should be maintained as per the assignment requirement.