submit a market analysis to JGJ, Inc. of 1000 words (+/- 50 words) using at least 4 credible and objective sources not provided as resources in the course in your analysis, plus at least one source for the topic of
Mobile home property developer and manager
- You should have no more than 100 words describing the concept of differentiation and positioning. The paper should focus on the application of the concepts through an applied analysis of the target category.
Use these seven titles from the Market Analysis Report Template to create seven sections for this part of the consultant’s report:
- Current annual sales volume in dollars and/or units sold in the market
- Current competitors and their offerings, including points of differentiation for each offering indicating how they are positioned to each other in the market
- Current price points of competitors
- Projected overall market growth rate for the next five years
- Projected changes to overall pricing in the market for the next five years
- Recommended position and points of differentiation for the JGJ, Inc. offering
- Complete buyer profile of the target customer
- You must have at least one graphic of a positioning matrix indicating current offerings and the segment of the market that JGJ, Inc. will target. The graphic(s) may be attached as a file but the narrative write up must be posted in the main text box areas of the discussion.
- This first submission will also have a 100- to 150-word introduction to the market or product category to serve as an introduction for your peer and for the contract company. This is in addition to the 1000 words; it will not appear in future sections of the consultant’s report.
- Cite your work using current APA standards, however indenting of the references is not required due to the discussion board format. (See OCLS APA Writing Styles Guides)
- Post your initial proposal into the discussion forum as a post, not as an attached file.
- In addition, submit your initial proposal document to your instructor by the end of the workshop.
- Please note the relatively low point value of the initial report is not reflective of the time required or importance of this assignment. The assignment should be viewed as the total of the initial report posted and revised final report submitted and the combined total points for both steps. Further, your goal here is to provide your peer a complete initial proposal so that you can receive valuable feedback to improve your revised final report.
submit a market analysis to JGJ, Inc. of 1000 words (+/- 50 words) using at least 4 credible and objective sources not provided as resources in the course in your analysis, plus at least one source fo
Industry Name Your Name Class Number Date (NOTE: The title page will be included with each section of your paper to identify the author to the instructor.) Market Analysis Report: Name of Market Executive Summary (Note: this appears first but is written last in workshop 6; 300 words) Positioning and Differentiation Definition of Positioning (100 words) Brief (one paragraph) description of the market (100-150 words) Analysis of Current Positioning in the Market Current annual sales volume in dollars and/or units sold in the market Current competitors and their offerings, including points of differentiation for each offering indicating how they are positioned to each other in the market Current price points of competitors Projections for the Market Projected overall market growth rate for the next five years Projected changes to overall pricing in the market for the next five years Recommended Position for JGJ Inc. Recommended position and points of differentiation for the JGJ Inc. offering Complete buyer profile of the target customer References Product Development and Market Demand Product Development Key differentiating characteristics of the offering Analysis of demand in the market Market Segment Demand Quantitative data used to determine projected demand Methodology used to determine demand References Internal and External Marketing Environments Analysis of Key External Factors in the Market Porter’s five forces model Other macroenvironmental external factors Required Internal Resources and Competencies to Compete in the Market Required Licenses, Patents, and Rulings or Legal Requirements to Compete in the Market References Pricing, Promotion, and Distribution Channels Analysis of Current Pricing Models in the Market Analysis of Current Promotional Models in the Market Analysis of Current Distribution Models in the Market Recommended Pricing Strategy for JGJ Inc. Recommended Promotional Strategy for JGJ Inc. Recommended Distribution Strategy for JGJ Inc. References