This assignment has two parts.
Continuing Bobsville’s non-structural mitigation efforts, create a Public Service Announcement campaign to educate residents on how to prepare for tornado season.
Address the following elements:
- Household Mitigation Activities and Preparedness Supplies FEMA recommends
- What you need to do at different phases of a tornado (Watch, Warning)
- Developing a Plan to Sustain Yourself after a Tornado
- Record your message as a slide presentation with speaking notes that could be used to give a 5-7 minute speech. Cite several sources.
- Create a trifold brochure to be distributed with the same information. Cite your sources.
- Create 2 minutes of audio segments that convey the same information (combinations of 30-second segments, 1-minute segments, or one 2-minute spot).