- Read primary and secondary sources to gather information about Booker T. Washington and W. E. B. Du Bois.
- Take notes on each source. Record facts and details about each leaderâ€™s response to the discrimination faced by African Americans and his goals for improving conditions.
- Use a Venn diagram to identify similarities and differences in the two menâ€™s viewpoints.Select the link to access the Venn diagram.
- Select a structure for your compare-and-contrast essay, such as a Block Pattern or Point-by-Point Pattern. Outline the points you will cover in your writing and develop a thesis statement. See the example below.
- Write a short essay that compares and contrasts the responses to discrimination and goals for improvement stated by Booker T. Washington and W. E. B. Du Bois. Support your ideas with facts and details from the primary and secondary sources you analyzed. Include transition words and phrases to clarify the relationships between your ideas. Submit your essay in a word-processing document.
At www.ukbestessays.net, we help students cope with college assignments and write papers on a wide range of topics. We deal with academic writing, creative writing, and technical assignments.
Send us an email:
SMS or WhatsApp:
+1 (940) 905 5542