Answer all these questions please!
- What is Sapolsky’s main argument? Or what is his thesis?
- Name at least 2 specific examples/pieces of evidence he uses to support her argument? What kind of evidence is Sapolsky telling his audience in the speech?
- What was the biggest takeaway that you had from this video? What interested you the most?
- What is Sapolsky’s purpose? What does Sapolsky want from his audience?
- What is Zakaria’s tone? Is his tone successful in connecting with his audience? What is Sapolsky’s tone? Is his tone successful in connecting with his audience? Is there any difference between their tones? Is one more successful than the other?
- What is at least one specific examples of what Sapolsky describes that show up in Zootopia?(Remember to be as specific as possible.)