Please write a 10 page argumentative paper that addresses a major question in American Political Behavior. The goal of this paper is to engage an on-going debate in political behavior by taking a position and employing a case study to support your position. The case study must include empirical evidence, including survey data from reputable sources. Throughout the paper, you must include proper in-text citations if you decide to quote or paraphrase from the readings. However, you may only quote to define concepts. The final paper must incorporate at least ten outside sources that are not in the syllabus. At least 5 sources must come from scholarly works, such as academic journals, books and book chapters.The other five sources must include other works, such as new articles, and academic blogs, and polling firms.
- 10 Pages
- Title â€“ a double space between course information and main body of essay
- Essay must be double-spaced (before and after spacing must be set to â€œ0.â€ You can find this when you highlight the text and right-click on â€œParagraphâ€)
- 12-point font, Times New Roman
- 1-inch margins all around
- The bibliography should be in APA format
- NO PLAGARISM