1.Describe a product you like that you believe more people should purchase. As a marketer, how would you reposition the product in the cusomer’s mind to increase its purchase? Outline your strategy. Create a new tagline for this product.
Note: Please review my expectations for the assignment. I expect your response to include 2 or more references from the APUS Library system (failure to include such references will detract from your grade on the assignment), and be presented in APA Format. Deliverable length is 2 body pages. You will need a title page, reference page and in-text citations.
- Students will become familiar with business theories and approaches relating to various business environments (Domestic, Global, Technological, Political-Legal, Sociocultural, and Economic)
- Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a worst company to learn why it is not successful.
Continue working with your chosen “worst” company for the assignments and complete the following: ( SPRINT COMPANY)
- Identify the industry for your chosen company and its Domestic Environment.Identify a Global Environment for the company (an international country for the company).
- What are the characteristics of the new Global Country/Environment that will best suit the company for success?
- What barriers exist in the new Global Country/Environment? You cannot state there are no barriers.
- How will the company overcome those barriers (strategies)?
- This paper will form the basis for the next section of your Week 8 Final Simulation project..
- Research requirement: minimum 2 scholarly sources PLUS something from your readings.
- Page requirement: 2-3 pages in APA format. Utilize the APA Guidelines tips PPT attached to Week 2 Assignment
- NOTE: Items 1-2 (combined) should not exceed 2 paragraphs (100 words each paragraph).
- Submit Assignment 3 by midnight, Day 7, week 3.
- Review the grading rubric for this assignment for guidance in preparing your paper.
|Turn it in is now integrated with your assignment. It is not necessary for you to submit your paper separately using your TII account. Your results will be available to you here in the assignment submission area as well as the opportunity to resubmit if you need to resolve any issues with your paper.|