Take a few moments to reflect on the information you learned in this section and apply it to your own life. You can post your answers in the course under 3.2 Reflection. Be sure to use complete sentences.
- Describe in 2-3 sentences which of the elements of effective communication (speaking skills, listening skills, and body language) you feel is the most difficult to do effectively.
- When a conflict arises, how do you usually respond?
- Which portion of the universal need is most important to you? Why?
- â€œI am of worth.â€
- â€œMy feelings matter.â€
- â€œSomeone really cares about me.â€
- Episodes of peer pressure can be found everywhere. Think of an example of peer pressure that you have observed or experienced. Describe the situation in which peer pressure was used to influence you or someone you know.
Refer to Assignment 1.2 Health Habit Action Plan to answer the question below. Remember, you should be working on this goal throughout the course in order to complete your final project for the course!
- Track your progress on your health habit action plan by answering the questions below. Record your progress for your health habit action plan.
- Describe how successful you have been this week in changing your health habit.
- Describe any barriers you have encountered this week that have deterred you from changing.
- Describe how your support network has encouraged you to change.