- Write a 450-550 word essay that demonstrates you have adequately addressed the prompt.
- Begin your essay by establishing organization in the first paragraph, include the thesis statement. Let the reader know exactly what point you’re going to prove and how you are going to prove it. The first paragraph will be a sort of road map for the rest of the essay.
- Write your essay. The examples that you use will make up the main body of your paper. Each new example should have its own paragraph. Be sure that all your examples reinforce your thesis statement; essentially, you should always stay focused on your point.
- Submit your draft to SmarThinking for tutor input at least three days before the deadline. You will a receive a report 24-48 hours after you upload your essay.
- Using Microsoft Word, place the tutor feedback report and essay on the assignment thread Essay 3, Draft 1.
- Make edits based on the SmarThinking feedback.
- I will provide feedback for you to revise and then submit your final draft.
At www.ukbestessays.net, we help students cope with college assignments and write papers on a wide range of topics. We deal with academic writing, creative writing, and technical assignments.
Send us an email:
SMS or WhatsApp:
+1 (940) 905 5542