Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Identify a relevant economic article from either the Strayer Library or a newspaper. The article must deal with any course concepts covered in Weeks 1-4.
- In the first two (2) paragraphs, identify at least four (4) key points that the article highlights.
- In the next three to five (3-5) paragraphs, apply two (2) of the following economic concepts (supply and demand, market structures, elasticity, and costs of production) to the key points that you highlighted in Question 2.
- In your concluding paragraph, state whether you agree or disagree with the author’s comments. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment with one (1) being your article.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.