Your ethical code of conduct plan which will be incorporated into your company’s international business expansion plan should include the different concepts and ideas that have been discussed over the past several weeks in this course. You are to submit a detailed plan covering your operations both nationally and internationally in addition to the conduct of its employees, vendors, board of directors, and its business operations overall. The following points need to be addressed in your ethical code of conduct plan:
- The legal regulations of conducting business overseas
- The ethical code of conduct for employees and vendors
- Guidelines for adherence to EEOC, ADA, and Civil Rights laws
- Distinguishing between right and wrong in business dealings and when an action is legal
- Identifying the issues surrounding the motivation behind unethical or illegal business operations when the consequences are properly documented
- The ethical responsibilities of companies in the marketplace if they are a monopoly or oligopoly.
Anything else that you deem important to support your ethical code of conduct plan. The code of conduct plan should be structured so as to be easily navigable for employees; including headings for each section, a clear description of expected and required behavior, training requirements, method of reporting of unethical or illegal behavior, and consequences of unethical or illegal behavior.
- Your ethical code of conduct plan should demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and ideas covered throughout the course.
- Ensure that the assignment adheres to APA formatting and that it meets the required deliverable length. Don’t forget to cite your resources.